Cutler Group, LP is looking for a Desktop Developer with 3+ years of commercial experience with desktop based C# and Dot Net technologies to work full time in our San Francisco Office. As a key member of the development team your primary responsibility will be designing/developing and testing applications that achieve efficient trading solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3+ years of industry work experience (any experience in Finance Industry will be plus)
- Strong Experience in developing C# .NET (C Sharp dot net) GUI desktop applications.
- Experience in TCP/IP socket-based communication, multi-threaded parallel processing.
- SQL and relational databases knowledge. Integration with database using C#.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design – C#
- Knowledge of DevExpress C# based Grid Control product is strongly preferred.
- Optional: Shell Script, PERL, C, C++
- COMMUNICATION AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of options, equities, and other financial instruments is preferred
- Ability to test code and knowledge of debuggers
- Aptitude to write clean, commented, and optimized codes
Cutler Group LP offers competitive salary and employee benefits as per industry standards with participation in annual bonus pool plan. Employee benefits include health, dental, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account.
Cutler Group LP Information
Cutler Group is a derivative trading firm located in downtown San Francisco. As market hours are from 6:30 AM to 1 PM (PST), work hours are on the early side – 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Due to the volume of responses, we can only respond to the candidates selected for interviews. Principals and US-based candidates only please. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org