Cutler Group, LP is a proprietary derivative trading firm headquartered San Francisco. We are a dynamic technology based company with trading and technology teams combining expertise for a successful quantitative market making firm. We are currently hiring for a motivated self-starter to join our operations team at our office in the Financial District in San Francisco.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain human resources documents, handbooks, and procedures to insure all information is up to date.
- First point of on-site contact for employee questions related to HR policy, benefit inquiries and overall HR support.
- Design, implement, and support the annual performance review process. Coach and counsel leaders and employees on development, and employee disciplinary matters.
- Facilitate a smooth on-boarding process for new hires.
- Support the overall administrative functioning and day-to-day operations of the office including managing supplies, mail, deliveries and liaising with building management.
- Aide in the implementation of recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated need.
- Own full-cycle recruiting: evaluate candidates, schedule interviews, plan travel arrangements and follow ups.
- Participate in and support student internship opportunities and assist with facilitating on-campus recruiting initiatives/processes.
- Perform reference, backgrounds check and work with counsel on immigration requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent administrative experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resource, preferably in a generalist capacity.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoy working with others.
- Strong organizational skills and capable multi-tasker.
- Discretion and maturity to uphold confidentiality.
- Self-starter; must be able to take initiative and manage tasks with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and interest to assume a wide variety of support functions as-needed.
- Enthusiasm to step up to assist management and the operations team when support is needed.
Cutler Group LP offers competitive salary and employee benefits as per industry standards with participation in annual bonus pool plan. Employee benefits include health, dental, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account.
Due to the volume of responses, we can only respond to the candidates selected for interviews. Principals and US-based candidates only please. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org