Cutler Group LP is an electronic market maker for most of the equity derivatives traded in the United States. We develop and operate a proprietary trading system, which manages millions of live quotes continuously throughout the trading day. We are a rapidly growing mid-sized company.
We are seeking to expand our team of software engineers. As a part of this team, you will work alongside quants and traders to develop the firm’s cutting-edge trading system. You will likely contribute to many different aspects of the trading system, including performance optimization, exchange connectivity and trading strategies.
The ideal candidate can sustain a flexible, practical and creative outlook while developing software in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills with C++ in a Linux environment.
- Ability to optimize and debug high performance software.
- Understand nuances of computer networks, operating systems and Intel architecture.
- Experience developing with sockets.
- Ability to contribute to a large and growing code base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Interest in financial markets
- Experience using a distributed messaging system
Cutler Group LP offers competitive salary and employee benefits as per industry standards with participation in annual bonus pool plan. Employee benefits include health, dental, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account.
Cutler Group LP Information
Cutler Group is a derivative trading firm located in downtown San Francisco. As market hours are from 6:30 AM to 1 PM (PST), work hours are on the early side – beginning at 6:00 AM.
Due to the volume of responses, we can only respond to the candidates selected for interviews. Principals and US-based candidates only please. Please send resume to email@example.com